We provide EAP services to all business sectors, including manufacturing, finance, professional service, government, hospitality, health care, retirement communities, construction, schools and colleges. Currently, LMA manages EAPs for over 100 companies based in Central Pennsylvania, covering 90,000 lives throughout the U.S.
LMA offers the full range of EAP services, such as face to face counseling for a range of life's problems, toll-free and website access, management support, employee training and critical incident quick response capability.
What makes LMA-EAP unique?
- Exceeds EAP Industry Standards: Over 50% of LMA"s counselors hold Doctorate degrees. LMA's counselors exceed EAPA and insurance industry standards. Be assured - your employees are seeing experienced licensed mental health professionals.
- Seamless EAP and Behavioral Health Insurance: All LMA-EAP providers are licensed and credentialed with major health insurance carriers, resulting in the highest possible level of care from the onset of services. Employees can receive both an assessment through the LMA-EAP AND continue with the same counselor even after their EAP sessions are exhausted. We provide a continuity of care beyond the assessment or brief counseling.
- All EAP sessions can be used first: In addition to continuity of care, LMA allows employees to use ALL of their EAP sessions before transitioning into insurance. Since EAP is free to employees, and insurance typically requires a co-pay, this is a better benefit for employees and family members.
- Health Cost Containment: Because LMA allows employees to use all of their EAP sessions first (not just the assessment), this helps the employer to contain costs associated with employer behavioral health insurance premiums, because the usage is shifted to the EAP which is a lower cost to the employer ($80/session vs. $130/session).
- Behavioral Wellness Educational Programs: Employees and their family members may use EAP sessions not just for counseling but also to attend a wide selection of LMA education Wellness workshops at no additional cost. Employees and family members can easily access information about these programs and register online.